Monday, March 21, 2011

Texas Rapps at SXSW 2011

The SXSW Music Conference has gotten so big and bloated that on multiple occasions I had to avert my eyes from witnessing thousands of people corralled into lines for hours-on-end like subservient cattle. I wasn't about to wait in any of those lines, so I made do skimming the less American Idol-esque portions of the conference/circus.

Oakland's Casual of Hieroglyphics...  


Austin's Young Nick and Mirage of the Guud...


Ellay Khule aka Rifleman from Los Angeles...


Ngafsh and Wreccless of Chillin Villain Empire from Los Angeles...


Austin's Andrae Van Buren, D-Madness, and D.O.S....


Sauti Sol from Naroibi, Kenya...


Houston's Trae the Truth...

1 comment:

  1. yeah man I didn't get to see nearly as much as I wanted, so many people everywhere. Missed out on tum tum which sucked, wanted to catch more austin cats as well.

    Was hoping to get up with you as well, to much to deal with, saw some great stuff tho regardless

    ReplyDelete